Power your fleet vehicles with AutoGas
What is “AutoGas?”
AutoGas is the term used to describe propane when it is used as a fuel for vehicles. You might be surprised to learn that AutoGas is the world’s most popular alternative fuel; in fact there are as many as 18 million vehicles in the U.S. that have been manufactured or converted to use AutoGas!
With all the talk about alternative fuels, AutoGas is an example of an alternative fuel that is here now, and ready to put to work today. Not only is AutoGas a more cost-effective fuel than gasoline, there is a vast, ready supply of AutoGas available right here at home in the USA.
There are many good reasons to convert your fleet to AutoGas:
- It’s cheaper: propane AutoGas costs approximately 30% less to use than gasoline
- It’s cleaner: AutoGas releases considerably less carbon into the atmosphere, allowing you to promote your environmental awareness and concern
- It’s safer: AutoGas is less flammable than gasoline and it is also nontoxic
- It has the longest driving range of any alternative fuel
- You can keep the same vehicles you have now and realize better performance by converting to AutoGas
- You have the option of converting your vehicles to use both AutoGas and gasoline
AutoGas support and guidance before and after you convert your fleet
Green’s Blue Flame is a partner in Alliance AutoGas, a nationwide consortium of propane conversion companies. Our Houston-based propane fleet vehicle conversion center is backed by a supportive network of professionals who adhere to a strict protocol of engine conversion standards. This ensures quality conversions and a dependable nationwide AutoGas conversion and fueling support network.
Onsite Fueling at your fleet base
Alliance AutoGas provides an onsite fueling station at your fleet base, typically at no cost to you.
The benefits of your fleet fueling solution:
- Spill-free, zero-emission fueling
- No implementation costs
- Initial training for fleet drivers/operators
- Ongoing technical support
- Delivered to your fleet base
- Dispensed from your fleet base
Plus take advantage of Green’s Blue Flame AutoGas fueling locations
You can refuel your AutoGas vehicles at the Green’s Blue Flame Houston office, or at our Waller office, or at our dedicated 24-hour fueling station near IAH Airport.
- Houston office address, hours, and picture–TK
- Waller office address, hours, and picture–TK
- Bush IAH 24-hr Re-fueling Station: 8531 Humble Westfield, Humble, Texas 77338
The AutoGas conversion process
The Alliance AutoGas network of partners includes certified conversion centers that will convert and maintain your AutoGas bi-fuel vehicles, and Alliance AutoGas financing programs may enable fleet vehicle conversions with no upfront cost!
Most Alliance AutoGas vehicles use the Prins VSI Conversion System
- This system has been EPA-certified for many typical fleet vehicle models
- Engine starts on gasoline and immediately switches to AutoGas
- Engine can switch back to gasoline if driver cannot reach home base
- Aftermarket AA+-rated warranty for 3 years/36,000 miles with option for extension
- Conversion kit can be removed from retired vehicles and installed on new, replacement vehicles
- Alliance AutoGas can also provide OEM AutoGas vehicles (see www.allianceAutoGas.com)
Propane Autogas System Warranty and Service
Our technicians are certified to work on the following systems:
- Prins (Alliance Engineered Systems)
- Roush (Authorized Service Center)
- Clean Fuel USA